Well it’s cold and rainy here in old St. Louis this Tuesday evening. I thought I’d share some of the Blogs I visit and some web sites of interest.
Pop Culture Safari: http://popculturesafari.blogspot.com/
This is a neat site with a lot of things to jog the old memory.
Norm's Train Blog: http://normstrains.blogspot.com/
Norm Charbonneau is my Lionel Trains hero. His layout is outstanding.
Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anywhere Else: http://musicyouwont.blogspot.com/
The title says it all.
The Topps Archives: http://toppsarchives.blogspot.com/
One of the best trading cards sites I've come across. Topps made cards for almost everything.
The Italian American Baby Boomer Club: http://www.iabbc.com/
I'm not Italian, but this is the first web site to link back to this blog. Thanks!
Probe Is Turning On the People: http://www.philxmilstein.com/probe/index.htm
What a collection of off the wall music.
I’ll be sharing more stuff periodically so keep watching.
Best New Comic Book Covers of the Week by Marguerite Sauvage, Dani,
Sebastián Fiumara, Michael Cho
-
Nice-looking covers out this week. Books in shops on Wednesday.
Detective Comics #1114 (variant) by Marguerite Sauvage
Avengers: Armageddon #5 (variant...
1 day ago

1 comment:
Thanks!
--John@Pop Culture Safari
Post a Comment